2007年11月17日星期六

Rules for Life(处事原则)[转贴]

Learn/teach one new thing every day.(每天都要有新的收获)
Actions speak louder than words.(行动比语言更有力量)
There is no success without great commitment.(不勇于承担责任就不会成功)
There is no “I” in teamwork.(团队中没有‘私我’的存在)
Always be/do the best you can. It’s worth it.(努力做到最好,结果就会最好)
The only limitations you have in life are self-imposed.(生命中能限制你的就是你自己)
Life is short. Surround yourself with people you like and admire and who are better than yourself.(生命如斯逝。三人行必有我师)
Always be grateful for what you have at the moment.(要学会满足)
The harder you work, the more successful you will become.(工作越努力,你就会越成功)
Giving is much more rewarding than receiving in the long term.(给予比索取更值得称道)
Dreams are great, but to make them come true you have to get out of bed and go to work.(梦想是伟大的,但要实现他们,最好赶快起床,开始着手工作)
Aim high, focus, and set goals early.(如果目标远大,就要及早行动)
You must believe in yourself before others can believe in you.(在别人相信你之前一定要让自己相信自己)
Remember, there are at least two sides to every story, and the truth is often in the middle.(每件事都至少有两面性,事实的真相可能就存在于二者的中间)
Perception often equates with reality.(预见的往往就是事实)
Remember that friends come and go and enemies accumulate.(朋友有来有去,敌人则有增无减)
Be careful what you wish for–you may get it.(对于想要的东西要谨小慎微,这样你才有可能得到它们)
Give back to your family, your community, and your profession.(要回报你的家庭、团体和职业)
Don’t criticize until you walk a mile in their shoes. Then you will be a mile farther away and have their shoes.(对别人的想法最好不要主观臆断,按他们的思维做一下,会有所收获)
Don’t do anything your mother would not be proud to read about you in the newspaper.(别作妈妈不想看到的事)
Remember the 90 percent rule: 90 percent of the challenges in life come from 10 percent of the people you encounter.(百分之九十规则:人生中百分之九十的挑战来自于你所面对的百分之十的人)
Listen more than you speak and you will grow wise at a young age.(多听少说的人是聪明人)
Remember to always think first and act later.(谋事在前,行事在后)
Ready, aim, fire, and not ready, fire, aim.(预备、瞄准、开火,而不是预备,开火,瞄准——先要确定目的,然后在行动)
Climb your own ladder in life to the top. It is easier to get off and come down later.(高处不胜寒)
Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative at the same time!(水满则溢)

没有评论:

博客归档